$5.75

Kitchen and Bathroom Cleaner

Pure

Kitchen + Bathroom Cleaner is a versatile solution for all home cleaning needs. Specifically formulated to quickly dissolve grease and stubborn stains, the cleaner is effective in rooms such as the kitchen and bathroom, but can also be used on hard-to-clean surfaces such as BBQs and car bumpers.

  • Effective for cleaning the countertop, sink, appliances, cabinets, microwave-oven, floors, ceramic tiles, stainless-steel, chrome, fiberglass and porcelain surfaces.
  • This product deodorizes areas and is ideal for removing odors from garbage, empty trash cans, basements, toilets and other odor-prone areas caused by microorganisms.
  • Powerful degreaser
  • Dissolves stubborn stains
  • Cleans, degreases and deodorizes surfaces
  • Bulk refill
  • Biodegradable
  • Vegan and not tested on animals

The price of packaging you choose is automatically included in the product pricing. 

* Container deposit program for $2.50 a fully refundable deposit fee. Bring the empty container back for a full refund or keep it to refill or reuse as you wish.

** Or choose a Pure 500ml (475g) glass bottle with spray nozzle for $6.99. 

 
 
Size
 
$5.75
 
 
Checking local availability

Aqua, Laureth-9 plant, Propylene glycol n-butylether, Alkyl benzene sulfonic acid monoethanolamine, Trisodium methylglycine diacetic acid Dipropylene glycol monomethyl ether, Sodium lauriminodipropionate Sodium hydroxide, essential oil fragrance

For hard nonporous surfaces. For heavily soiled surfaces, spray on the surface and let it sit for a few minutes. wipe with a clean damp cloth.

PRECAUTION: Do not get in eyes. Do not get on skin or clothing. Do not breathe fumes. Keep out reach of children. DANGEROUS FUMES FORM WHEN MIXED WITH OTHER PRODUCTS. MAY IRRITATE EYES - MAY IRRITATE SKIN.

FIRST AID TREATMENT: Contains Laureth-9. If swallowed, call a Poison Control Center or doctor immediately. Do not induce vomiting. If in eyes, rinse with water for several minutes. If on skin, rinse well with water.