Reusable Storage Bags(re)zip
The (re)zip Food Storage Bag is perfect for bulk items and for freezing garden vegetables, soups and stocks. The (re)zip reusable bags offer a leak proof, long-lasting and lightweight food storage solution that helps keep foods fresh, and organize kitchen and home. The (re)zip’s leak-proof double-lock closure seals in freshness, and the food safe FDA-grade PEVA material is PVC-free, lead-free, BPA-free and easy to clean.
- Replaces plastic baggies
- Perfect for bulk items and for freezing soups, stocks, veggies and more
- Made out of food safe, FDA-grade PEVA material
- PVC-free, lead-free & BPA-free
- Leak-proof double-lock closure seals in freshness
- Freezer safe
- (re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat (For best results, hand washing recommended)
- Not intended for microwave or high heat use
(re)zips are dishwasher safe in the top rack using low heat. For best results, hand wash is recommended. Fill (re)zip halfway with warm water and add a small amount of dish soap. Gently swirl bag to make sure all internal surfaces are cleaned, using a bottle brush if necessary. Rinse thoroughly. Drape over dish rack prongs and prop open to dry. Additional options for drying include placing over a glass or mug, or placing a fabric napkin or washcloth inside to absorb water and dry completely.
Some foods, such as tomato sauce or curry, can stain the (re)zips. The stains do not affect the performance or integrity of the product. Stains (and odours) can be reduced with baking soda. Simply make a paste of warm water and baking soda and rub it into the inside the container. Let it sit for at least one day, then rinse it out thoroughly.